Tuesday 24 November 2015

Juicing for a healthier body

Started juicing since yesterday morning after I got motivated from watching Get It Beauty 2015 on Astro TV.

Drinking fresh fruit juices is a common quick fix to a healthier body. Since I'm no longer seeing a TCM doctor who strongly opposed against drinking fruit juices, I've decided to try juicing for a while to hopefully detox and clear my skin.

After deriving recipes from the Korean beauty program and some googling, I found out that Kale - a type of green leafy vege not easily available in M'sia is a super vege. Packed with many types of vitamins, and chlorophyl. 

23rd Nov - 1 green apple, 3/4 of a lemon, 1 Japanese cucumber, 1 inch of ginger, a bunch of Kale, and 1 carrot.

I drank on empty stomach and had a bowl of blueberries and nuts with plain yogurt 30 min later for breakfast. 

I felt bloated and sleepy the whole day - thought the juice will give me more energy and get rid of any feelings of slump at work. 

Will update after trying for a while more...

No comments:

Post a Comment